We all know the importance of starting our preparedness journey with at least 30 days of emergency food on hand. In fact I recently wrote an article on this. When I speak to families just starting out, one of the biggest factors that prevent people from creating their 30 day supply is cost. If this is you, I have a wonderful opportunity for you to get your food supply started for free.
This past weekend, I was speaking to a friend who owns PrepperSupport.com. He was telling me about a great new giveaway he just launched. I thought why not pass along the great deal he is offering.Â Here is a chance to win a 30 day food supply from Wise Food Storage.
The Package includes the following:
- 3 – 84 serving entrÃ©e & breakfast kits (3 serv per day)
- 1 – 120 Serving Assorted Freeze Dried Fruit Combo packs (1.5 serv per day)
- 1 – 120 Serving Assorted Freeze Dried Vegetable packs (1.5 serv per day)
- 2 – 60 Serving Assorted Freeze Dried Meat packs (1.5 serv per day)
- 1 – 7 Day Ultimate Emergency Meal kits (3 serv per day, 2000 calories per day)
- 1 – Essential Survival Kit (2 week survival tool and food kit)
Where to Enter
You can enter to win on the PrepperSupport website located HERE. Simply eneter your information and you will be automatically added to win your 3 month food supply.
About Wise Food Storage
Wise is an Industry leader in emergency preparedness! Wise Company takes an innovative approach, providing dependable, simple and affordable ready-made freeze dried and dehydrated entrees for emergency preparedness and outdoor use. Whether you are preparing your family for the future or planning your next outdoor adventure, Wise Company provides great tasting, high quality foods that are quick and easy to prepare. Finally a dependable, simple, and affordable choice for both your emergency food supply and outdoor needs.
Wise Gold Standards of Quality:
- Oxygen testing performed hourly with average oxygen levels consistently below one percent (1%)
- Best in Class packaging partners such as Exxon Mobile
- 3rd Party testing performed by industry leaders in food safety such as Silliker Labs
- Industry-leading Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) program
- Facility is SQF Level 2 Certified and USDA and FDA inspected and approved
- Employee training and ongoing education programs
- GMP training (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Once again you can enter HERE.